Subjective Time Perception Analyzer¶
How different colors and light polarization influence on time perception? The software was written for the Advanced Concepts Team (European Space Agency, ESTEC) experiment on subjective time perception.
This software is open source (released under MIT license) and you can use it for your experiments! I would appreciate Pull Requests and any other contribution.
Running the experiment while connected to the internet¶
This is the typical use of the software.
- Run experiment at http://time.astrotech.io
- Results will be uploaded after each experiment.
Running the experiment without access to the internet¶
Offline use is handy for example during analog simulations with time delay or at public events.
Open with your browser (double click)
index.htmlfile and run the experiment.
When you connect machine to the internet, refresh page and your results will be uploaded.
If your computer cannot be connected to the internet:
- Download https://raw.githubusercontent.com/AstroMatt/esa-time-perception/master/frontend/cache.html
- Open with your browser (double click)
- Save all this text as a txt (in Notepad, Word or whatever else) file to USB Pendrive.
- From the other computer send the results via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to see results?¶
- Go to Administrator Panel
- Superuser account is created during instlation of the software please refer to the